We’re in the middle of a move, and I’m overwhelmed by all of the changes surrounding me. There are so many things to be thankful for – so many blessings! I don’t want to forget any of them. Here are some of the most recent ones that have come to mind:
I am thankful for…
- The way our new home smells. The first house plant taken in was sweet basil and the entire house smells like basil. I love it!
- The physical strength of my husband. I am not physically feeling my best after losing yet another baby, so my husband is doing most of the heavy lifting for me.
- That Jesus is near. I feel frantic and stressed out, but I don’t have to focus on that! Jesus is near and I can rest in Him.
- My mom. She’s taken the girls several times this week so that I can get some housework and packing done.
- Theresa, my 6 year old who still lets me hug and kiss her and hold her close.
- The friends who care and want to hear about another pregnancy loss.
- Psalm 23. It seems I am always gleaning something from this Heavenly Truth.
- Quiet moments when I am able to cry and take my pain to Jesus.
- Jesus understands this pain.
- Transparent bloggers who share not only their own struggles, but the poignant Truths of healing, love and hope.
- My dog, Rosie Grace and her love of bouncy balls
- My 4 year old Chelsea who has a very interesting sense of style. Somehow she makes purple, green, orange and neon pink work!
- That my husband took the girls trick-or-treating so that I could have some quiet time at home this year.